Herpes dating apps and sites bring people living with herpes together to find love, medical opinions, doctors, and consultation with expert advisors. Most notably, these sites help individuals with herpes to find long-lasting partners whom they can spend the rest of their life with. However, finding the right website or app can prove to be a hassle. It is because there are lots of sites out there that aim at serving the same purpose.
There are so many dating apps in Canada, and most of them have been known to prove very helpful in this regard. In this article, you will learn the best six herpes dating sites & apps where you can find love, friendship, support without any hurdle.
If you are living with herpes and you want a partner who would help you walk through that journey, then MPWH is the app for you. The site focuses only on herpes dating. Signing up is very easy and fast, with an outstanding design that makes navigation very easy. It is perfect for anyone, irrespective of age or dating experience. There are even cooler features like the forum and blog section that also helps create a sense of community between members.
- Let’s Meet – At the top menu is this unique feature where you see members and choose whether to meet them or not. One of the coolest thing about this feature is that you can see mutual interest, thereby helping you match with the right person.
- Primary feature – The moment you log into MPWH, you will see a box on the left-hand side that discloses how many connections you have. It doesn’t mind the people who have viewed you, emailed you, winked at you, added you as favorite or have interest in you.
- Temporary hold – If you are on vacation and you want to give your account a break, there is a feature for that. You can easily deactivate or re-activate your account through your account settings.
- Forums – this excellent dating app comes with a forum that gives members an avenue to come together and discuss. It helps create a sense of community as they meet and support one another.
Another unique herpes dating app that has been pulling lots of buzzes is PositiveSingles. It was launched in 2001, exclusively for the community of people living with herpes or any other Sexually transmitted disease. It doesn’t just serve as a dating site, but also as a support center where people living with an STD can come together as a community.
They have many members in the USA, and they are active and free to talk about their struggles and how their STD doesn’t affect their value as humans. Registration into this site is effortless. During registration, you will have to identify the kind of STD you have.
- First date ideas – When you sign up as a new user, there is a field where you fill out the requirements you need in a date. PositiveSingles provides an area where everyone’s ideas are complied. When you find a match, you click on the profile and possibly, start a conversation. It is best to facilitate contact other than base personality on looks alone.
- Let’s Meet – This site comes with a feature that has appealed a lot of its users. You can swipe left or right through a profile, just like tinder. In this app, whipping left means you ‘don’t like the person, while swiping right means you like them.
- STD counselor – Just like many herpes dating sites, there is a button which you can use to get across an STD counselor for help or advise.
People who suffer from herpes have a hard time finding love. In most cases, they are stigmatized. There are millions of people with herpes all around the world, making this fantastic site a lifesaver. The site’s first impression is excellent. Immediately you are on sight; you don’t need to find the buttons. Navigation is simple and straightforward. The community is lively and positive. Their members are terrific and able to impact nothing but positivity. With their fantastic members, you can feel at home, relax, and comfortable without any cause for alarm.
- Send flirt – This is a great feature that allows members to quickly indicate interest in a member without having to type an epistle. It has made it easy for many users to find the love of their life, even as people living with herpes.
- Rapid match – Another beneficial feature is the rapid match, which allows you to tell them rapidly who you would like to meet. It comes with three options, yes, no, or maybe. This feature is beneficial and has made the process of wooing very easy and fast. If the gesture is reciprocated, It means you have gotten yourself a date.
- Instant chat – here is another cool feature that allows you to contact and chat with members easily. If you prefer to chat with a bunch of people, there is also a chat room where you can chat and have fun.
It is known as the number one herpes dating site in the world, and also the fastest-growing community when compared with other similar sites. It comes with lots of amazing features and a very sound support system. For users in Canada or anywhere in the world, this is the best herpes dating app in the world.
They have a professional customer service, available all day to serve their users. It has a strict rule when it comes to safety and security as it regards to users living with herpes. The service team reviews new profiles or changes. To ensure there is nothing fishy in the site.
- Verification Before users are accepted into the system, they have to verify their account. Users can send either their driving license or a copy of their passport. Users ‘don’t also have to worry about their information, as they are not stored in the system.
- Search box – HerpesDating search box is very advance, thereby helping users find the exact people they want. They can search by birthdays, astrological, compatible matches, etc.
- Compatible matches – this great feature can be called a dating helper. Its system matches you with users who have a lot of things in common. It ensures you find the perfect date to spend the rest of your life with.
Living with herpes can make you lonely and consequently impact on your love life. However, that was in the past. There are lots of sites and dating apps that are specially designed for people living with HSV-1, HPV-2, or any other type of herpes. It was built with community in mind. In here, users can find lovers, friends, support from medical experts, and so on. They Don’t judge users based on their infection but by the content of their character. Unlike many herpes sites out there, it is entirely free to join.
Signing up is very easy, and the site is easy to navigate due to how straightforward and simple the site is. There is a video chat room, also updates members with latest herpes news, and the feature to add members to a hotlist.
- Simple search – The search box is designed to help you find whatever you are looking for. All you have to do is punch in keywords or tags that you want to see. Once done, the system will pull up searches related to these terms.
- Instant chat – You can easily chat with users who are willing to chat. When users come across a user they like, they tap on the profile and use the message icon.
- Groups, forums, and blogs – The forum creates a sense of community among users. Users can also create group chats and blogs.
Here is another excellent herpes dating site that aims at breaking the archaic view people tend to have over individuals with sexually transmitted diseases. With this fantastic site, users don’t need to have ”the talk”, since they are already on equal ground or level of understanding. Signing up to this site is very simple and easy. Within 5 minutes, you already have an account and ready to meet unique matches. The site is free to use; it also comes with a premium account where you pay monthly subscriptions.
One of the things that made this site unique is its amazing features. It makes chatting and finding friends and lovers easy.
- Blog – The site has a blog that tends to fish out tons of information on herpes and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Members – Members are from all over the world, including Canada, the USA, and the UK.
- Advance search bar – The search bar helps users to find their match or preference without hassles. It enables you to connect with like-minded folks who are mature and very positive.
- Advance support – The support service is top-notch and dedicated to helping clear all the misconceptions surrounding STDs.
- Orientation – The site welcomes people irrespective of their sexual orientation. Whether gay, bisexuals, transsexuals, etc. and is accessible to people from Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and Mexico.
- Personalized Ads – This helps users find people with the same interest, as compatible matches